PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ THESE RULES IN FULL AND ABIDE BY THEM:
In order to keep this forum running well and serve as a great place to get help and advice, please follow these simple rules for the forum here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the Admin or Moderators.
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
• Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the such.
• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
• Cross posting, the act of posting the same thing across multiple forums, is not allowed. Please just post once in the most appropriate forum.
• Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
• We also do not allow posts that are sexual or violent in nature or violate polite community standards.
• Additionally adult/sexual topics and those concerning sexual orientation as used in a derogatory, inflammatory, or insensitive manner are not allowed.
• The CGS moderation team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
• Discussion of illegal activities are not allowed. There is a zero tolerance policy for illegal activity being discussed.
• Do not post content from private correspondence, such as email or chat, within the forums. Posting any other persons private information such as name, email, phone number or address could result in banning.
• Discussion of cracking passwords or bypassing security measures is prohibited.
• Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
• We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
• If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
• You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral.
• You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
• Foul language isn't necessary to discuss guitars and help people, so it won't be tolerated. Any such post will be removed. Using asterisks or any other symbol to disguise bad language is considered bypassing the filter and will still be removed.
• Hidden links in posts or signatures are assumed to be malicious and members posting such content will be permanently banned, no exceptions.
• Please, no rep begging.
• Do not post codes or anything similar not for public use.
• If you are going to post material that is not your own, properly credit the source(s); failure to do so is considered plagiarism.
• Please do not post huge images. Anything over 500x500 should be thumbnailed or linked only.
• Image replies are not allowed (posting just an image in response to a question)
Any threads/posts of these above types will be deleted.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
We reserve the right to ban or infract anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules. Bans will not necessarily be permanent, but enacted based on the seriousness of an offense to these rules.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Advertising and solicitation in sigs is also prohibited.
You are not allowed in posts to link to or advertise in any way (including but not limited to) personal blogs/websites/pages/affiliated websites/affiliated resources in posts, no exceptions. Links of that type are restricted to the signature area only; see below for additional information.
Links in Sigs
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:
• No links to commercial sites allowed in signatures only to your own non-commercial website or social media page are allowed
• No embedded players are allowed in signatures
Make sure that your avatar is rated "PG" and appropriate for all age groups.
Signature Size Limits
All signatures should not exceed the following size limits:
• 350 Characters
• Animated images in sigs are not allowed (incl. userbars)
• IP trackers are not allowed
There are some Reseller specific rules. Resellers are:
• Anyone who works in a sales, Google Page Ranking or support role for a company whose primary trade is in computers or computer-related products is classified as a reseller.
• Not allowed to make unsolicited recommendations or post in the CGS forum.
• Not allowed to comment on the quality / reliability of other companies or products
• Not allowed to advertise items for sale.
• May provide clarifications in the forum in response to questions asked by members.
• Are highly encouraged to help in trouble-shooting of problems
• Are forbidden from posting any links back to their respective websites for any reason, including in their signatures unless it is part of a sponsorship. To investigate sponsorship opportunities please contact the admin.
• The posting of product images within the forum are not allowed, including both attachments and hosted images
• Product announcements are not allowed
This forum is rated PG - lets keep it that way.
Political Discussions, Signatures & Avatars
Discussions, signatures and avatars supporting candidates, political action/interest group, or controversial topics are not allowed. Political and religious discussion should not take place on this forum.
The Final Word
The owner, administrator, and moderators of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any post or ban any user for any reason. By registering with the CGS forum, you agree to this rule and to all of the other site rules and guidelines.
All content posted on the CGS forum is granted to the CGS forum with electronic publishing rights in perpetuity, as all content posted on this site becomes a part of the community. Please note that all posts express only the views of the author. Neither the owner of CGS nor its administrator or moderators are responsible for the content of any post.
These rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
This topic has been locked by a moderator, you can no longer reply.